- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup liquid castille soap
- 1/2 of a teaspoon (or several capsules) of vitamin e oil
- 20 drops of Essential Oils of choice (peppermint and grapefruit, or lavender, or rosemary). These are good choices to start with.
- For dry hair: add 1/2 tsp olive or almond oil (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in an old shampoo bottle or jar of some kind (pump soap dispensers)
- Shake well to mix.
- Keep in shower for up to a month.
- Shake before each use.
- Use about a teaspoon every time you shampoo.
Please let us know how this worked for you. It is an American recipe for their climate. We would like to know how you found it for our South African climate. I will be trying it out over the next week.
This recipe was taken from: http://wellnessmama.com/3701/how-to-make-natural-shampoo-easy-recipe/