AT LAST I MADE THE CASTILLE SHAMPOO AND USED IT THIS MORNING FOR THE FIRST TIME. MY HAIR FEELS REALLY GREAT. IT IS SHINY, SOFT AND MANAGEABLE. I AM VERY IMPRESSED. MY SCALP HAS NOT BEEN ITCHY EITHER-AN ADDED BONUS.
Here is the recipe again, if you missed it. We sell organic castille liquid soap.
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup liquid castille soap
- 1/2 of a teaspoon (or several capsules) of vitamin e oil
- 20 drops of Essential Oils of choice (peppermint and grapefruit, or lavender, or rosemary). These are good choices to start with.
- For dry hair: add 1/2 tsp olive or almond oil (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in an old shampoo bottle or jar of some kind (pump soap dispensers)
- Shake well to mix.
- Keep in shower for up to a month.
- Shake before each use.
- Use about a teaspoon every time you shampoo.