EHP seeks to provide people with natural herbal products and education that will enable them to lead conscious, abundant and holistic lives.
1. Maintain Essential Herbal Products as a holistic, ethical, sustainable, ecofriendly and relevant business.
2. Focus on the health and wellbeing of the body, mind, and spirit of ourselves and our customers.
3. Remain steadfast in our endeavour to ensure that our products are obtained from a botanical source and are 100% pure and natural without any additives or chemicals. Of course, quality and authenticity always come at a price.
4. Maintain an eco-friendly company that is conscious of, and contributing to, reducing our own carbon footprint.
5. Provide the customers with online and face to face opportunities to access the resources, skills and raw materials to make their own products.
6. Encourage and foster abundance by: Attracting and educating customers throughout the world, who want to live naturally and not be dependent on synthetic chemicals.
7. Continue to develop a thriving business with a regular, large customer base made up of: happy customers sourced from the market, fairs, internet and word of mouth. Use innovative ideas to ensure a thriving business that is always moving forward with products, customer service and knowledge.
8. A financially successful business because our branding stands for quality and would be the preferred herbs and oils in the market place. Our brand would also stimulate interest in natural holistic living and reliable, helpful information on the uses and advantages of natural products to the public.
EHP is a creative working partnership, developing reliable innovative quality products which are ethically sourced and in the main organic. The partners strive to communicate and deliver focused, consistent, informed, authentic service and education from an environmentally friendly workspace through social media and community involvement.
Sue Clarke has been interested in Essential oils, herbs and natural products for many years. She has looked for healthy ways of dealing with many ailments which do not necessarily need a general practitioner for healing to be encouraged.
Christine Andrews has been interested in nature and reducing her carbon footprint for many years. She knows that learning never stops and so continues to increase her knowledge of all herbal related issues.
More about our business:
Essential Herbal Products was an existing company for a number of years before we took it over at the end of February 2010.
Since then we have gained much experience and have become ever more excited about living more naturally.
We started off selling dried medicinal herbs which have been organically grown in Southern Africa, and pure steam distilled essential oils and mainly refined carrier oils from the UK.
We now continue to use our original suppliers, but have added other local South African suppliers, and added some South African pure steam distilled essential oils and cold pressed carrier oils to our stock.
Our aim is always to supply good quality products.
We have also formulated some of our own creams (skin relief and arthritis relief) using local herbs, which we have infused ourselves, and adding them to a base cream together with essential oils.
Our range of tinctures are produced by ourselves using a ratio of 1:5or 1:2, depending on the herb.
We have also produced a small range of spiced herbal teas. These are created for enjoyment and each has the added advantage of specific health benefits.
We have been agents for the “Meridian Herbs” herbal pet care range for a number of years and this range has now been extended. Please see our pet product list under the Pets heading.
We are overjoyed when customers come back to us for herbs, oils or pet products. Many have been satisfied by the quality of our range, others have experienced health benefits from using the herbs or oils on themselves or their pets.